Feb 21, 2014

Converting garage into a studio




Phew!  I have finally converted the small garage into a functional studio!  That was a project!  I had already moved all my art projects into the garage; but it was also serving as a “catch all” and every time I’d go to work, I’d end up moving stuff around, finding things and… well, you get the picture.  Additionally, I wanted to add a sculpting station so I could continue the work I started in a workshop earlier this year.  So, bookshelves, peg boards, old kitchen cabinets were put to use along with lots of plastic bins.  I moved out anything that didn’t contribute directly to painting, sculpting or jewelry making (drawing and photography were moved into my home office.  That’s another story).  Studio is now wonderful… take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment